Electrical Contractors CT
Electrical Contractors in Connecticut
The Mercury Group has been an electrical contractor in Connecticut (CT) for 34 years and holds an electrical license: E1-103731. If you have a need for special electrical expertise regarding sensitive communications systems, call the engineers and electricians at Mercury. Although, we do general electrical installations too, our specialty is any electrical power servicing critical data, voice, and security related networks. We employ a team of engineers and licensed electricians, and specialize in electrical power for communication systems.
Our extensive experience providing these special services separates us from other electrical contractors. Over the past three decades, we’ve learned that communication system requirements are different from general lighting and power needs.
Therefore, we develop and provide services that are a must for clean power and 100% reliability.
In addition to clean and backup power, by customer request, we have added energy conservation as one of our specialties. For the customers that are required to maintain strict electrical code adherence, we also provide services that allow facility managers to be compliant for liability and insurance purposes. The best way to see what we may do for you, is to call us and speak with one of the salesmen in our electrical division.
The Mercury Group has been a vendor of ours for the past five years. They have wired every classroom in 14 schools with CAT 5 wiring and created wiring closets in every school. The quality of work has been excellent. They have provided timely service, including excellent technical advice, at a reasonable cost. I have on many occasions recommended the Mercury Group as a vendor to other school systems. It has been a pleasure working with them.
– Milford Public Schools
- Arc flash and power panel survey and compliance surveys
- Snow Melting Heating Mats
- APC Emergency Power/UPS
- Service Work
- Outside Lighting
- Arch Flash/ OSHA Compliance
- Grounding & Bonding for Communications
- Service Upgrades
- LED Energy Efficient Lighting
- Office & Computer Room Wiring
- Event Lighting & Electric
- LED Parking Lot Lighting
- EV Charging Stations
- IT Room HVAC
- Maintenance Contracts
- Bucket truck $90/hr
- Emergency lighting
- Emergency exit signs
- Electrical Contractors CT
- Back up Emergency Power Generators (APC, UPS)
- HVAC / Controls
- Power Distribution Balancing
- Tenant Improvements, Alterations & Rehabilitation
- Ultra Clean Power for Computer Networks
- Grounding & Bonding for Data Centers & IT rooms
- Lightning Protection for data networks
- Energy Reduction
- Lighting retrofitting with Energy saving fixture and controls
A Few of Our Electrical Clients…
Housatonic Community College | Town of Stratford | The Avon Group | UConn | Southern Connecticut State University | Tunixs University | Gateway Comm. College | Western Connecticut State University
Certified Resellers & Installers of
APC | Lutron | Hubbell | Tyco/Amp Netconnect | Square D | Leviton | Philips | Minuteman Technologies | GE-Lighting | Budderfly
Our Electrical Certifications Include
- OSHA 10 Certification: An OSHA 10 hour construction certification is a voluntary course intended to be an introduction to occupational safety and health concerns. The program covers.
- OSHA 16 Certification: Environmental Training and assessment’s 16 hour asbestos operations and maintenance training. IN accordance with 29 CFR 19.26.1101 and 40 CFR 763.92(a).
- Confined Space Certified: This certification contains the requirements for practices and procedures to protect employees in the industry from the hazards of entry into permit-required confined spaces.
- Lift Certified: We are certified to drive and operate fork lifts.
- Lead & Asbestos Awareness: Our technicians have taken lead and asbestos courses to identify hazardous construction areas.
- Code Blue listed dealer: We service and install all Code Blue products, such as CB-1e, CB1-w, call boxes, emergency phones, and more.
Interested in our electrical solutions?
Contact The Mercury Group today: click here.