The Mercury Group State Contracts:
Verified & Trusted
Our Connecticut State Contracts Include:
- The Mercury Group was re-awarded the State of Connecticut Trade Labor Services Contract for Electrical #19PSX0002BP until 2024! Mercury can provide services for electrical, cabling, and security systems under this contract.
- The Mercury Group also holds a State of Connecticut Prequalification for Electrical, Energy Management, Telecommunications, and Alarm Systems. Click here to read the prequalification.
- Connecticut State Colleges and Universities Contract for Telecommunications and Electrical SO-1714
- Mercury is a pre-selected contractor by the State of CT DAS Department of Construction Services for all-inclusive Electrical projects to include: Electrical, Telecom, Security, Fire Alarm, and similar projects from $100,000 through $1.5 million CPS-SBE/MBE-ELEC-01
- Central Connecticut State University Contract for Electrical SO-1714
Click here to read more about our State Contracts from the DAS Portal!
Clients using our State Contracts
Connecticut State Universities Systems Office | Southern Connecticut State University | Housatonic Community College | Eastern Connecticut State University | Northwestern Community College
(In addition to the voice & data & electrical work, the above colleges had a need for IP cameras. This was accomplished by combining our DOIT & DAS contracts. The cameras and electrical portion of installation are sourced through our DAS electrical contract. Under our DOIT contract, we can provide the cabling, network infrastructure and labor combining both contracts for a complete project solution.)
Download the Master Agreement and Pricing PDFs below:
If you have any questions or require further information,
please do not hesitate to contact us.